LET’S GO DIVING!
Vacation Diving, Certification Dives, Exploration Diving,…. Whatever your desires are, you can probably do it on one of our organized Scuba Dive trips. Travel and Dive with experienced, certified PADI instructors; friendly, safety conscious, knowledgeable and Fun! We have travel plans that fit your style, needs and budget. Check out our web pages for details and fun stories, and call if you need more information, or are just ready to hop aboard the next flight out!
Remember to get your DAN DIVER INSURANCE – a requirement for all of our trips for our peace of mind. Add DAN TRIP INSURANCE for your peace of mind!
http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/partner/ (DIVER INSURANCE)
http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/partner/366165/trip (TRIP INSURANCE)
SEND YOUR QUESTIONS! http://tristatescuba.com/
OVERVIEW (DETAILS BELOW):
WE ARE TAKING DEPOSITS ON ALL 2019 AND 2020 TRIPS. GRAB YOUR SPOT……OUR TRIPS SELL OUT FAST!
SEPTEMBER 14 – 21, 2019
THE BEST DIVING IN BELIZE! BELIZE AGGRESSOR III
Dolphin, Tarpon, Sharks, Eagle Rays, Walls and Reefs with abundant marine life and multiple macro critters.
Water temperature: 82+ degrees 7-night charters: up to 27 dives
Belize is a wall diver’s paradise. Sheer walls like Painted Wall, Half Moon Caye Wall and Quebrada are adorned with huge crimson gorgonians and giant orange elephant ear sponges. Moray eels, spiny lobsters and tiny arrow crabs hide in every crack, crevice, cave and tunnels of these beautiful coral formations. These are just a few things you will see at Lighthouse Reef, Half Moon Cay and Turneffe Reef.
Every Saturday at 6 pm, the luxurious BELIZE AGGRESSOR III™ casts off from the Radisson Ft. George dock located in the heart of downtown Belize City for a week of hassle-free diving to Lighthouse Reef, Half Moon Cay and the famous Blue Hole. The mystical Blue Hole, a collapsed freshwater cave system, is approximately 1,000 feet across and over 400 feet deep. The Blue Hole was made famous by ocean pioneer Jacques-Yves Cousteau who declared it one of the Top Ten Dive Sites in the World. In 1971, he brought his ship, the Calypso, to the Blue Hole to chart its depths. Once descended into the Blue Hole guests will see beautiful vertical stalactite formations.
A trip to this Central American paradise isn’t complete without a visit to Belize’s Mayan ruins, a cave tubing ride through the jungle, or a canopy tour through the tree tops. OPTIONAL Tours are offered on Friday afternoon. Guests may enjoy the Radisson Ft. George Hotel pool and bar area free of charge on Saturday.
- Air-conditioned staterooms fitted with private toilet, shower, sink, hair dryer, and robes
- All meals (breakfast cooked-to-order, fresh mid-morning snacks, buffet lunch, fresh mid-afternoon snacks, and elegant meal at dinner)
- Beverages, soft drinks, local beer and wine
- Filled tanks, weights, and weight belts
- R/T air to Belize City
- Taxes and Fees ($110.00)
- Departure Tax ($40.00)
WOW – $100.00 Below Published Rate!!
- Deluxe Stateroom Double Occupancy $2,995.00
- Master Stateroom Double Occupancy $3,195.00
More Trip Info:
- Sample Itinerary: Turneffe Atoll and Lighthouse Reef including The Blue Hole
- Day 1: The Belize Aggressor departs from the Radisson Fort George Hotel Dock at 1800 hours. Refreshments and a boat briefing await you on board. Spend the evening familiarizing with the liveaboard and with its fantastic crew and guests. Enjoy the dinner prepared by the onboard chef before you hit your bed.
- Days 2-7: Your full day of diving starts with a continental breakfast at 0700 hrs followed by the 1st dive at 0800 hrs. You will have a taste of the colorful reef gardens and critters that diving in Belize offers. A full breakfast is served before the 2nd dive, which is usually at the same dive site as the previous one.
Some of the dives are unguided so that you can experience the underwater world at your own pace and explore different areas on each dive. Guides are always in the water for safety reasons, though. One hour in the water would make anyone hungry again; lunch is scheduled every day of the cruise at 2100 hrs and will give you the chance to taste Belizian, Mexican, Caribbean, and European cuisine. Take some time for a deserved rest and restore your energy for the 3rd dive at 1400 hrs at a new site.
Currents are usually mile in this area and therefore the diving during the safari is suitable for all levels of experience. Back on board, grab an afternoon snack and enjoy the whirlpool hot tub on the sundeck of the boar, as you have a bit of time to relax before the 4th dive which kicks off at 1630 hrs. Keep your eyes in the blue as often spotted eagle rays have been subjects of underwater pictures captured by the guests on board. Dinner is at 1800 hrs, but the fun is not over yet. If you are not tired there is a 5th dive (night dive) scheduled at 2000 hrs in a familiar site which is usually the one already visited in the afternoon dive.
Only half day of diving on Friday: a visit to the Mayan ruins or a cave tubing ride through the jungle can be arranged.
- Day 8: Check-out is in the morning at 0800 hrs after a continental breakfast. An air-conditioned minivan will escort you to the Belize City International Airport if your flight is earlier or you can enjoy the Radisson Ft George Hotel pool facility and bar area for a later departure.
OCTOBER 26 – NOVEMBER 2, 2019
HALLOWEEN IN THE SPOOKY LAND OF COZ!
This annual pilgrimage to dive in costumes is always fun and very popular. We stay at the Casa Del Mar – our “home on the water”. With a startling number of gorgeous dive sites, it’s hard to choose where to dive first! Add to that all the fantastic food you could ever want, high end beer and booze, a pool bar, and a bunch of good dive buddies. It doesn’t get any better!
TAKING DEPOSITS NOW!!!!!
- 7 nights at the Casa Del Mar – includes food, snacks, and beverages (high end liquors and ice cold bottled beer)
- 5 days of 2-tank dives with Dive House
- Jeeps for Friday island tour (3-4 people per Jeep)
- R/T air
- Airport transfers (approx $20.00)
- Marine Park fee (approx $15.00)
- Gas and insurance for the Jeep
- Onsite dive store
- Private dock
- Short distance from your room to the dive shop
- Rooms designed for divers’ needs
- Gear storage lockers
- Fresh water to rinse your gear
- Fresh water for cameras
- Fresh water shower
- Double Occupancy (Diver) $1,875.00
- Single Occupancy (Diver) $2,325.00
- Double Occupancy (Non-Diver) $1,575.00
TRIPS FOR 2020 TAKING DEPOSITS NOW!!!!!
FEBRUARY 15 – 22, 2020
LITTLE CAYMAN BEACH RESORT
Little Cayman Island… The iconic Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park, year-round warm tropical waters, and lush coral reefs teeming with marine life make the Little Cayman Beach Resort experience a must for divers. Reef Divers’ personalized valet services take the work out of diving so guests can enjoy underwater experiences at their own pace.
THIS PLACE IS GORGEOUS!
- Waterfront Reef Divers shop
- Pool and hot tub
- Beach with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Garden niches for intimate gatherings
- Dining room with screen patio
- Beach Nuts Bar (open for lunch, dinner, and evenings for beverages, sandwiches, appetizers, and small meals)
- Front desk offers bicycle rentals, island tours, assistance with car or scooter rentals, and assistance with calls or faxes (no phones in rooms)
- A great island dive map: https://www.littlecayman.com/scuba-diving/dive-sites-and-map/
APRIL 18 – 29, 2020
TUBBATAHA ISLAND, PRINCESA, PALAWAN PHILIPPINES
A WORLD HERITAGE SITE FOR 35 YEARS!!!
6 NIGHT LIVEABOARD FOLLOWED BY A 6 NIGHT ADVENTURE IN SABANG!
UNDERGROUND RIVER, UGONG ROCK, MANGROVE KAYAKING, BOATING, SNORKELING AND MORE!
SEPTEMBER 17 – 29, 2020
RAJA AMPAT, INDONESIA
10 NIGHT LUXURY LIVE ABOARD PLUS 2 DAYS OF GROUND ADVENTURES
DIVING YOU WILL SEE NOWHERE ELSE!