LET’S GO DIVING!
Vacation Diving, Certification Dives, Exploration Diving,…. Whatever your desires are, you can probably do it on one of our organized Scuba Dive trips. Travel and Dive with experienced, certified PADI instructors; friendly, safety conscious, knowledgeable and Fun! We have travel plans that fit your style, needs and budget. Check out our web pages for details and fun stories, and call if you need more information, or are just ready to hop aboard the next flight out!
Remember to get your DAN DIVER INSURANCE – a requirement for all of our trips for our peace of mind. Add DAN TRIP INSURANCE for your peace of mind!
Diver Insurance: http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/partner/
Trip Insurance: http://www.diversalertnetwork.org/partner/366165/trip
When purchasing DAN insurance, please include our Tri-State Scuba account and store number:
- Tri-State Scuba Account #366165
- Tri-State Scuba PADI Store #17186
SEND YOUR QUESTIONS! http://tristatescuba.com/
OVERVIEW (SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW):
- February 15 – 22, 2020 – Little Cayman – SOLD OUT
WE ARE TAKING DEPOSITS ON ALL 2020 TRIPS. GRAB YOUR SPOT……OUR TRIPS SELL OUT FAST!
FEBRUARY 15 – 22, 2020
LITTLE CAYMAN BEACH RESORT
The iconic Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park, year-round warm tropical waters, and lush coral reefs teeming with marine life make the Little Cayman Beach Resort experience a must for divers. Reef Divers’ personalized valet services take the work our of diving so guests can enjoy underwater experiences at their own pace.
THIS PLACE IS GORGEOUS!
- Waterfront Reef Divers shop
- Pool and hot tub
- Beach with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Garden niches for intimate gatherings
- Dining room with screened patio
- Beach Nuts Bar (open for lunch, dinner, and evenings for beverages, sandwiches, appetizers, and small meals)
- Front desk offers bicycle rentals, island tours, assistance with car or scooter rentals, and assistance with calls or faxes (no phones in rooms)
A great island dive map https://www.littlecayman.com/scuba-diving/dive-sites-and-map/
- 7 nights accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- 2 drinks/night
- 6 X 2-tank AM + 5 x 1-tank PM boat dives (17 boat dives)
- No additional charge for dive trips to Cayman Brac/MV Capt. Keith Tibbetts’ wreck with PM boat dive package (weather permitting)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception (typically Monday evening)
- Airport ground transfers
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities – except dive gratuities which are NOT included
- R/T air
- Dive tips
- Marine Park fee
- Double Occupancy Pool View (Diver) $2,295.00 pp
- Double Occupancy Pool View (Non-Diver) $1,995.00 pp
- Single Occupancy Pool view (Diver) $2,884.00 pp
- Double Occupancy Ocean Front (Diver) $3,258.00 pp
APRIL 16 – 29, 2020
APRIL 16 – 23, 2020 Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
APRIL 23 – 29, 2020 The Luxury Liveaboard Stella Maris
Check into the Puerto Princesa Island Resort and Spa
During our 6-night stay at the resort we will spend several days touring
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean & National Park River Tour
- Sabang overwater zip line – paddle boat through the mangroves tour
- Puerto Princesa city and cultural tour as well as others
You choose an over water bungalow, direct access to pool room, or a pool view room.
Board this beautiful vessel for 6 nights
- Daily breakfast and lunch on tour days
- Park entry fees
- R/T air
- Marine Park Fees
- Port Fees
- Double Occupancy Over Water Bungalow w/Stateroom B Level $5,200.00 pp ** Sold Out
- Double Occupancy Direct Room Access to Pool w/Stateroom A Level $4,550.00 pp
- Double Occupancy Pool View Room w/Stateroom C Level $4,250.00 pp
JUNE 20 – 27, 2020
200 waterfalls and 365 rivers
The beauty of the island is indescribable. From the lush mountains to the diving, this is an exceptional adventure you will never forget. We have visited this island on multiple occasions and always say the same thing……………I want to live here.
Besides the diving, we will be touring and playing a lot because there is a lot to see! Waterfalls, gorgeous pools, Sulphur springs, champagne bubbles to dive in, natural hot tubs on the beach. A great place for snorkelers.
- 7 nights at the Fort Young Hotel / Ocean front double occupancy diver
- 5 days 2 tank dives
- Free nitrox
- Marine park fees
- 5 days unlimited shore diving
- 3 afternoon tours
- Full breakfast daily
- Transfers to/from airport
- All taxes
- R/T air
- Lunch & dinner
- Double Occupancy Diver $2,275.00 pp
- Single Occupancy Diver $3,075.00 pp
SEPTEMBER 17 – 27, 2020
RAJA AMPAT, INDONESIA
10 NIGHTS AGGRESSOR LUXURY LIVE ABOARD
DIVING YOU WILL SEE NOWHERE ELSE!
Raja Ampat or ‘Four Kings’, is the name given to these islands and comes from a local myth. Located in the heart of The Coral Triangle, Raja Ampat is known to have the richest coral reef ecosystem in the world. The main areas offering itineraries for liveaboard scuba diving are: Raja Ampat and Triton Bay. If you haven’t experienced the diving in this area, it is fantastic due to the diversity and abundance of marine life. The area of the Four Kings is comprised of over 1,500 islands and home to 600 types of corals, 1,500 fish species and over 600 types of mollusks.
- 10 nights on the luxury dive yacht The Raja Ampat Aggressor
- All meals, snacks, and beverages (including beer and wine)
- Up to 33 dives
- R/T air
- Park Fees
- Port Fees
- Overnight Fees as needed
- Double Occupancy Master Cabin $5,300.00 pp ** Sold Out
- Double Occupancy Cabins $4,850.00 pp